The internship role provides a student with the opportunity to apply academic knowledge and skill development in a professional environment through the creation and support of real marketing and social media campaigns supported by video assets. Support/promote the graduate's career goals through contact with professionals in their field of study and give them agency exposure. The internship experience enables students to participate in professional activities for Volvo Group Trucks by working on important and innovative projects. Internships are structured learning experiences where interns and our full time professionals work together on projects within their selected organization.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Understanding of multimedia design and experience building files for both print and digital
- Creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Applicants must be pursuing a Design degree at an accredited school and have completed 30 semester hours prior to the start of the internship
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Customer Focus
- Technical Skills
- Peer Relationships
- Integrity and Trust
- Standing Alone
- Action Oriented
- IT Applications
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms, proficient in Adobe Create Suite mainly InDesign, Photoshop, and video editing in Adobe Premier
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.