Who Are You?
- Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, Software or related Engineering students should be prepared to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment; gaining experience and knowledge in various aspects of chassis and vehicle dynamics engineering, mechanical design, and component installation.
- We seek exceptional students who are passionate about working directly with various systems involved in the research, design, and manufacture of class 8 heavy-duty trucks.
Who are We?
- We provide the products and services that enable a thriving global and local economy. We develop Research and Development solutions, procure the materials, and manufacture vehicles in alignment with our mission to drive prosperity through sustainable transport solutions.
- We aim to be the most desired and successful transport solution provider in the world and seek to achieve this in accordance with environmental and sustainability objectives.
- We value collaboration and life-long learning. Our goal is to contribute to the student's development while working in a business environment within the transport solution industry.
Education and Program Requirements
- Must be enrolled and pursuing a degree in Engineering or related program at an accredited school and have completed 30 semester hours of undergraduate studies.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Co-ops are not enrolled in academic courses during their co-op rotation and may work up to 40 hours per week.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.