- Implement and create action plans to ensure and improve customer satisfaction
- Diagnose vehicle performance problems and carry out the necessary repairs or recommend alternate solutions
- Coordinate various activities with outside suppliers to efficiently synchronize vehicle repair
- Implement and coordinate various after-sale service and warranty programs
- Provide information to help the company measure results and assess risks of work plans within the territory
- Organize training or coaching activities, on an occasional basis, to help customers become self-sufficient in resolving some of their mechanical problems
- Achieve a balance between customer expectations, internal company procedures, and other priorities in the department
- Keep up-to-date on technical developments to provide customers with the best possible information
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in related field
- Minimum of 5 years in fleet management - Preferred but not required
- Diploma in automotive mechanics or other related field - Preferred but not required
- Stand for long periods of time during work hours
- Bend and stoop for long periods of time during the day
- Grip, grasp, or twist using hands and wrists regularly during work hours
- Work a shift of 12 hours or more, if required
- Reach overhead with 50 pound loads, if required, and regularly during work hours
- Understand hazardous communication and safety information
- Travel extensively by car, airplane, and/or motorcoach, drive a car or motorcoach, with the ability to obtain a Commercial Driver’s License for the latter
- Must live in one of these states - AZ,ID,MT,NV,OR,UT,WA, AK, ideally near a major airport.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The transportation industry is transforming at a higher pace than ever before. Very much driven by electromobility, connectivity and digitalization, new business models and opportunities to create value for our customers and society are evolving. If you think this sounds exciting and want to be part of a company committed to take a leading position in this transformation, we have an opportunity for you!
Volvo Buses is one of the world’s leading bus manufacturers, with a strong focus on driving prosperity through transport solutions. The product range includes complete transport solutions, city buses, intercity buses and tourist coaches, as well as services in financing, vehicle servicing, diagnostics, productivity and traffic information. Volvo Buses is part of Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses and construction equipment as well as drive systems for marine and industrial applications.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.