The aftermarket space is one of the most exciting and customer focused area within Volvo. The current team is a close, technically strong, well-knit team that is looking for a strong well balanced Java Developer Lead who is able to understand, visualize, plan and build on the business requirements to harness their experience for a more optimized and better systems/solutions to various business problems, business needs!
Tech Skills Needed:
• Need to have Java8 Advanced/J2EE, Spring & Spring Boot, Maven/Gradle, Junit, JTA, Jenkins, IBM MQ, JMS, PL/SQL (DB2, Postgres), JPA, App & WebServers (JBoss/WebSphere/OpenLiberty) in Agile SCRUM way of working.
• Need to integrate with Service end points such as REST, Spring Boot, Web sockets, Message Queues (IBM MQ et al.).
• Need to have working knowledge of CI/CD (Jenkins), Virtualization (Docker,Kubernetes) & Cloud (Openshift/Azure).
• Need 7+ yrs of overall experience as a Full stack Java Lead/Senior Developer having lead small to medium teams
• Need to have 5+ yrs of hands-on with Java/J2EE/Spring, Springboot, Junit, git, JPA/JDBC, JMS, Web technologies, RxJava.
• Need to have design thinking including coding for performance, optimization and data intensive applications.
• Need to have exp. in working with SPA frontend, Data intensive apps, Web & Application Security (Server & Cloud) & creating test case scenarios.
• Need to have lead at least 2 or 3 projects with migration to newer technologies from scratch.
• Need to interface with all stakeholders and also help team with requirements, estimations, reviews and also leading from the front.
• Need to have worked with Agile SCRUM teams & have an agile mindset.
If the above prospects fits your skills and your aspirations, please apply for this position with your latest CV. Looking forward to talking to you and getting to know you better!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.