- We trust in empowered teams having servant leaders
- We believe in the power of diverse teams to bring innovative ideas
- We work in an environment where we help each other to bring out the best from each one of us
- We provide global solutions for the connectivity area supporting most brands within Volvo Group
- We are located at Lindholmen in Gothenburg and have tight collaboration with our teams in Bangalore
We at Connectivity are leading the development of in-vehicle connectivity-based solution for the whole Volvo Group. At Connectivity we are in the middle of the digital transformation, and we work with implementing end-to-end functions like Driver Coaching, I-See, Remote SW Download, Vehicle apps and Geofencing. Connectivity is a key enabler for fleet management, uptime services and advanced vehicle services as driver assistance and fuel reduction, targeting reduced costs as well as increased revenues. There is rapid development in the connectivity domain, and we are a vital part of the functional growth in Electromobility and Automation. Right now, we are in an expansive phase of the technology development and we need technology experts who can help us to build up the future vehicle connectivity platform.
You will be part of an agile development team. In your daily work you will design software, contribute to the team in carrying out requirement- and subsystem verification tasks. You will share knowledge with your colleagues and contribute to our communities of practice. Occasionally you will also take part in or drive investigations on new technology.
- You are eager to continuously learn more about vehicle connectivity
- You are passionate creating the best customer solutions
- You take pride in your effort to grow as a professional every day
- You love to inspire, develop, and motivate your co-workers and yourself
- Agile product development is where you thrive
- Master’s degree in electronics/computer engineering or equivalent education
- Minimum 5 years of experience in C++ development (C++ 11 or above)
- Embedded Linux experience
- Experience from agile way of working
- Experience from telecom or automotive
- Well spoken and written English
Stefan Lindh, Group Manager, +46 73 9023877
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.