Due to increased training activity, we now need to recruit an enthusiastic, creative administrative whizz to provide administrative and organisational support to the HR & Competence Development Director and CD Academy Managers based at the Renault Trucks UK & Ireland head office in Warwick.
Our new colleague will possess superpowers to create engaging e-mails to send to our dealer network to promote forthcoming courses, create and update attractive training brochures, produce eye-catching PowerPoint slides to support the competence development team to name just a few of the tasks we’ll need your support with.
You will also assist in the collation and analysis of training needs and plans for all employees at HQ and in our dealer network, producing management information on training completion and additionally assist the HR team with supporting employee development where requested.
You will be a key user of our Cornerstone learning management system.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a busy, friendly and proactive competence development team providing administrative and training event support.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at every level both oral and written
- Experience gathering, consolidating and delivering complex data accurately and within tight deadlines.
- Experience in working with confidential and sensitive data.
- Strong customer service management skills and a customer-focussed approach
- Strong IT skills – should include good proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Self-Starter and ability to work using own initiative.
- Adaptability and ability to change
- Ability to work collaboratively across the team
- Ability to balance multiple and conflicting priorities
- Demonstrates appropriate assertiveness and confidence
- Excellent attention to detail, calm and effective under pressure
- Pragmatic, open approach
|Required knowledge & experience:|
Education / Professional Qualifications required for the position:
| Additional important requirements: |
Occasional travel to Bedworth Training Centre – car driver essential.
You will be part of passionate teams with a global, open and collaborative mind-set. You will experience a culture that empowers people.
Renault Trucks is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under brands such as Volvo, Mack, Eicher, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.