In the area of Designing, we are now looking for an Associate Engineer, to reinforce the team’s Deliveries to Global Sites including Building on the Cab Engineering Bangalore Vision.
As an Associate engineer working with the Cab Living team, the main deliverables are:
• You will be Supporting delivering technical solutions in term of QDCF to vehicle projects in a cross functional network. You will work closely with Cab Living group and related Cross functions.
• You will also Support in working in close collaboration with Cab Groups located at Greensboro, Gothenburg and Lyon, Bangalore and with others Vehicle Engineering global sites (Sweden, US, Japan, Australia, Brazil & India).
• Establish a Good network within group and Cab including the Global Counterparts.
• You will also support in towards team engagement activities.
• In your work, there will be occasional possibility of travelling to other sites.
Qualifications and Skills:
•Overall Very Good Logical, Analytical & communication Skills with Bachelor Degree with 2-4 yrs relevant industry experience
• Have capacity to work individually as well as with a small team to secure the deliverables with right quality.
• Have holistic view on deliverables from other interfaces to secure quality & readiness before release.
• Good in Global Networking skills including working with Cross functions.
• Hands on CAD tool Catia and Creo and Knowledge of Simulation methods: 2D and 3D.
• Hands on Plastic part design and well versed with its manufacturing process.
• Hands on experience applying GD&T.(When and How)
• Exposure to PLM and PDM.
Furthermore, we consider the following qualities as being of particular importance:
• You must be someone who is a team player, High on energy and is interested in working with Global Sites.
• Open to learn & express, good in communication, Cooperation skills, Goal oriented & Drive for Results.
• Be structured, well organized, recognize the value and importance of providing solutions with the right quality level and in time.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.