Renault Trucks Scotland
Bring your skills and experience to a highly innovative global brand in the world of commercial vehicles, Renault Trucks, who manufactures, distributes and markets a complete range of trucks across our network of dealerships.
Our Bellshill Dealership is looking for an experienced HGV Technician to work closely with and proactively supervise a team of technicians; create high levels of morale and focus to ensure that work is completed efficiently, in a timely manner and with excellence in quality.
- Communicate effectively with the Workshop Controller to you have valid job specifications and time budget, prior to work commencing.
- Ensure that customer expectations are managed at all times by working with each stage of the Renault Truck Service process.
- Competitive pay rates, dependent on skills and experienced working a 42.5hr week with overtime paid at time and a half, plus additional payments for standby and call-out when on the rota.
What we offer:
- 42.5 hrs a week (Rotating) plus overtime (time x 1.5) plus standby and call out allowance
- 30 days holiday, including bank Holidays (rising with service)
- Pension scheme
- Employee discounts across retailers, cinemas, ++++
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on Renault and Volvo cars
With a renewed product range and growing profile, we rely on quality people to provide ‘excellence’ in service and support to customers by always looking to improve customer satisfaction. Look at what we do and who we are part of: https://www.renaulttruckcommercials.co.uk
Renault Truck Commercials Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
You will be part of passionate teams with a global, open and collaborative mind-set. You will experience a culture that empowers people.
Renault Trucks is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under brands such as Volvo, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.