Do you recognize yourself, please continue to read, as we would love to connect with you, because we need you! We are looking for a development oriented professional with a passion for continuously improving the way we work. Your competence is within the Marketing Tech and business area combined with change management/leadership and communications. You work in a consultative way and are driven by a curiosity to understand the business both strategically and operationally and have an urge to translate the need into digital solutions.
Who are we, and what can we offer?
The Volvo Trucks, Digital & IT, Subject Matter Experts team consists of dedicated professionals, and we are located in Gothenburg. We collaborate closely together and together with the organization in an agile way of working. Our aim is to achieve successful business performance for Volvo Trucks and our customers over time. In the role you will be a part of and contribute to creating and implementing the new future Marketing Solutions. The role includes conducting pre-studies, being engaged in processes and IT changes to strategic areas and different brands, including multi-brand solutions and facilitating global workshops.
You will report to the Director Subject Matter Experts.
- Collaborating with teams and leaders to support Business Digitalization/Transformation.
- Continuously work to improve existing ways of working and support Business case development by securing business value creation.
- Propose changes that makes the software product more efficient.
- Follow the market trends within Marketing.
- Enabling adaptation of business and technology innovations within a domain /across domains
- Work as a Product owner in agile deliveries.
- Identify risks regarding the functional solution and propose changes in business process, IT implementations and/or operations when necessary.
- In tight cooperation with Business Sub Portfolio Manager (BSPM), Digital Platform Manager and relevant Solution Leaders (SL); prioritize, plan, develop and communicate the process and IT solution improvement plan.
- In tight cooperation with Sales Areas, Business Sub Portfolio Manager (BSPM), Digital Platform Manager and Solution Leader (SL); plan, follow-up and support implementation of process and IT solution in local site/organization.
- Secure and following business demands for information security and IT security directive as well as to ensure compliance (GDPR).
- Facilitate global workshops on local and cross sites according to recommended methods.
- Conduct pre-studies and be engaged in major E2E processes and IT changes to strategic areas and different brands, including multi-brand solutions.
- Deep understanding of Marketing solutions and processes (Lead management, Marketing automation, CMA, CRM, PIM)
- Proficient and experienced in Change Management
- High level understanding of technologies such as UX, Analytics, ML/AI, RPA, Services
- Good understanding of Marketing process interfaces to other processes and solutions
- Good understanding of the criticality of the information used in the process (GDPR)
- Basic knowledge regarding internal/external standards selected for compliance
- Good knowledge in security management
- Good knowledge in working according to Agile methods
- Great Project management experience
- Great Business Analysis skills
- Good workshop facilitation skills
- Good leadership skills
- Great communication skills
- Excellent English, written and spoken
If you want to find out more, please contact us:
Fredrik Segerstedt, Director Subject Matter Experts, +46 31 3223429
Therese Andersson, HR Business Partner, +46 31 3228841
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.