We like to work hard, have fun and we are committed to our customers’ and to Volvo Group’s success. You will work with a high performing team that is future ready – do you have what it takes?
Connected Solutions is a global organization within Volvo Group focused on creating the services of tomorrow. We work at the forefront of connectivity by collecting and analyzing telematics data from over one million Volvo assets. This way we can forecast the future and help customers succeed, while increasing the safety, quality, and sustainability of Volvo Group products.
Consumer Services is the function within Connected Solutions that is responsible for the end user services, from idea to development to production. We work in tight collaboration with the Volvo Group Business Areas and customers. We drive and manage the performance of the services and the business areas portfolios over the lifecycle. Together with our stakeholders, we create value through fantastic user experience and business enhancing services and products.
We are a team on a journey, creating great results through awesome people, strong relationships, and a high-performance culture. We aim high; having a passion for people and making our customers succeed. We want to set a new standard for user experience, speed to market and customer value. We will do this through modern leadership, people in focus and a true passion to really make a difference. We who work in this team have a lot of fun, are great collaborators and we all consider ourselves as leaders of our work and owners of our results.
We are looking for skilled Business Analysts to join a team dedicated to adding business value to some of the strongest brands within the automotive and transportation industry.
As a Business Analyst, you will be involved in one or several of the following activities: stakeholder requirements elicitation, end user studies, process definitions, pre-studies, modelling, and design to find the optimal solution and requirements management of our business and technical solutions.
As a Business Analyst you will be expected to gain a deep understanding of our business goals and stakeholder needs when working with various local and global business processes, services, and solutions.
- Handle customer contact to conduct requirements elicitation
- Perform end user studies and end user evaluation to secure that important user needs are met with the prototype or working solution
- Perform prototyping, which is designed to meet user needs and goals
- Responsible for securing that the requirements can be understood by both Business and IT and used by application development team.
- Organize and lead User Acceptance Demo and User Acceptance Test meetings
- Support prioritization of scope based on end user needs and business value
- Initiate communication channels for end users to ensure that everyone working with the solution understands for whom the solution is created and their needs
- Support the consistency with global processes and application use
- Propose changes that make the software product more efficient and/or reduce operation or maintenance cost
- Continuously work to improve existing ways of working
- Facilitate workshops locally or globally
- Lead business change initiatives
- Coach “Junior” Business Analysis Professionals
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Elicitation techniques knowledge
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving mindset
- Confident and strong communication skills – both oral and written in English.
- Ability to run meetings and workshops
- Excellent documentation skills
- Team player – must be able to work with people at different levels of the organization and in a global team
- Software development and/or maintenance experience would be appreciated
- Experience in application data modeling, activity diagrams is beneficial
- CCBA, CBAP certification is a plus
- Process development
- Change management
- Service development
- Identity management
- We work as One Team with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Connected Solutions is a global organization that leads the development of Volvo’s connected services and solutions of tomorrow. We work at the forefront of connectivity by collecting and analyzing data from over 1 000 000 Volvo customer assets. The organization is set-up to deliver competitive offerings, shorten time to market and provide an arena for new service innovations together with customers, partners and the Volvo Group.
Come and visit us online!
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.