Would you like to work in different arenas and with different cultures, one day virtually train Product Specialists or Service Technicians and the week after run an instructor led F2F training on site for Service Technicians in another country? Or develop Digital training material such as short videos or e-learnings, training material or other relevant material needed today or in the future? As the transition to Digitalized training has started it is as well on top of your agenda to smoothly mix the traditional needs with the opportunities of new technology.
Then we might just have the perfect role for you!
Volvo Penta knows the importance of building a life cycle relation with our customers, as we believe this is the key to success. One important part of this relation is the focus on Competence Development.
As a Technical Trainer, you will contribute to increased customer satisfaction by taking on this key role within the Service Market at the Industrial Business Unit. You will be responsible for your dedicated markets France, Italy and Spain, but at the same time belong to a team that jointly owns the entire Industrial Business Service Market Development.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Deliver and continuously improve training programs within your area of expertise
- Present the features and benefits of Volvo Penta products & services to our Business Partners & Customers/OEMs by training them on our product capabilities
- Support Business Partner trainers and competence target groups in their continuous development paths
- Transfer the knowledge (Face to Face and/or Virtual) and increase the competences of our Network and our Service Market employees
- Contribute to developing training material (Face to Face, Virtual, Digital, e-learning, videos etc)
- Map, follow up and evaluate competence and handle the training calendar
- Secure infrastructure for trainings conducted (Tools, equipment, handouts etc.)
- Responsible for the training components needed to cover your area
You will be a part of a global team and work in close cooperation with colleagues within the Industrial Service Market and as well as with the Competence Development department centrally at HQ at Volvo Penta.
We trust our colleagues to do their best and we always value and encourage opinions and ideas. Therefore, if you like and enjoy challenges, if you are business minded and see change and transformation as a source to inspiration then we are sure that you will be a great benefit to our team.
As you regionally will work with competence development the role requires travelling, mostly within France, Italy and Spain, but also to other parts of the world.
We offer a challenging position where you can affect your own work. We have an open and friendly atmosphere where we help and respect each other.
We offer a job in a high performing organization, with good and competent colleagues, and good career opportunities.
Required knowledge, experience:
- Technical background
- Teaching background or experience
- Workshop experience or knowledge is appreciated
- Experienced in and interested in coaching and competence development
- Multiple languages is an advantage, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication and presentation/online facilitation skills
- Strong supporter of Digitalization
- A passion for problem solving and finding solutions
- Strong relationship building skills
- A strategic and long-term approach to develop the competence development area within the dedicated markets
- Team oriented and with the ability to work alone
- Ability to manage peaks in workload
If you are action oriented, flexible and love challenges, then please send your application because we are hoping to hear from you!
For further information, please contact:
Director Service Market Development Industrial Business Unit
+46 739 02 96 35
Competence Development Manager
+46 739 02 81 28
Director Service Market Industrial (Market France, Italy & Spain)
+33 665 896 257
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
With Volvo Penta, a world-leading supplier of engines and complete drive systems for marine and industrial applications, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who works with passion, trust each other and embraces change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.