We are seeking a proactive candidate with IT digital marketing experience to support in the overall management of site marketing experiences. The ideal profile is someone who is a hands-on specialist with a demonstrated working knowledge of web platforms, user experience, and analytics, while working with agile mindset and has the ability to work across many stakeholder groups.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Work with development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Actively work with our SEO tools (such as SEM Rush) and execution of content changes with our support staff
- Web Analytics
- Track, report and analyze website analytics to suggest improvements in design, functionality and user experience
- Establish clear and measurable KPI’s and work with capturing in a dashboard from various sources
- Understand the behavior and expectations of online visitors to recommend changes
- User Experience
- Based on clear KPI measurements, support ensuring we are getting users through user journey quicker and more efficiently
- Proivde clear editor experience enhancements
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps
- Create KPI findings that contribute to better user stories, personas, and storyboards and take recommendations to various marketing departments
- Take KPI measurements and apply goals across websites for personalization and also carrying best practices to other markets
- Support personalization activities to aid in maximizing website conversions
- Support in A/B testing and personalization initiatives
- Work with various departments on streamlining KPI funnels
- Content Management System efficiencies and improvements
- Create editor guides for general consumption and defined with maintainability rules
- Assist in further promotion of appointed web and marketing tools
Duration and Expected Hours:
This position will require up to 40 hours per week from May 16, 2022 to Aug 12, 2022.
Essential Skills and Required Experience:
- Technical background relative to web technology, web analytics, and search engine optimization
- Content Management System knowledge experience preferred
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, SiteCore, WordPress and/or SEO tools is a plus
- Ability to work in a team environment and manage multiple tasks and clients, and provide consultative skills throughout the process.
- Ideal candidate will be highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency.
- Participation in school or extracurricular activities and experience in leadership roles is a plus
- Applicants must be currently enrolled and pursuing a degree related to Business or Information Technology at an accredited school and have completed 30 semester hours prior to the start of the internship.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.