We are seeking a proactive candidate with Salesforce Architect/Developer or Salesforce Automation knowledge/experience to support key projects for the Volvo Group in North America. The ideal profile is someone who is able to work in a fast-paced environment, working with agile methodologies and has the ability to work across many stakeholder groups.
Our product team is using Salesforce, a low-code platform used to digitally automate our customer relationship management platform as well as other business processes to deliver a streamlined, efficient experience. Salesforce is a leader in many Forrester & Gartner rankings and provides a robust platform for customer relationship management service as well as a complimentary suite around marketing automation, analytics and customer service.
Duration and Expected Hours:
This position will require up to 40 hours per week from May 16, 2022 to Aug 12, 2022.
- Develop automated test cases and suites in Salesforce
- Assist with UAT testing for multiple projects
- Secure the customer and/or end user’s business requirements, needed to prepare solution requirements
- Aid in managing the project backlog within a DevOps environment
- Research opportunities for using Salesforce Automation and then implement
- Customer Focus
- Technical Skills
- Action Oriented
- Integrity and Trust
- Out of the Box Thinking
- Willingness to learn
- Motivation to solve real-world problems
Preferred Skill Sets:
- Salesforce knowledge and/or experience is highly preferable
- Experience/knowledge with automation tools: Selenium, Appium
- Knowledge of business analysis processes
- General understanding of application testing processes
- Excellent team working and communication (verbal & written) skills in English
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing, dynamic, interdisciplinary team of experts
- Ability to work in a team environment and manage multiple tasks and clients
- Ideal candidate will be highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled at an accredited school and have completed 30 semester hours prior to the start of the internship
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Applicants are preferred to be pursuing a Computer Science or similar degree
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.