- Overall to be responsible for the warranty process,
- Prepare audit plans and execute warranty audits,
- Drive and coordinate efficiency in the warranty handling process,
- Systems support and administration as Key User of PC, UCHP, Baldo, BPM among other AM Systems supporting the markets and securing the information quality,
- Drive and secure competence within systems administration,
- Identify and drive efficiency in system related processes including BP network,
- Identify, create and drive market support documentation needed to follow-up set targets and KPIs (registration rates, campaign completion, OSPs, etc)
- Supporting warranty responsible people in dealers by arranging warranty trainings periodically,
- Participating Train to Trainer program in Sweden and online training courses and train all dealers accordingly,
- Coordinating Global web-based portal, Argus, in order to benchmark and solve technical issues,
- Establishing customer support in accordance with Global guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree from Mechanical Engineering or relevant fields,
- No military obligation for male candidates,
- Preferably living in the Anatolian side,
- Marine market experience,
- Technical, mechanical, electrical knowledge,
- Experience in working with dealers,
- Good command of English,
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge,
- Good at communicating both in writing and verbally,
- Ability to travel.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
With Volvo Penta, a world-leading supplier of engines and complete drive systems for marine and industrial applications, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who works with passion, trust each other and embraces change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.