DriveIT is here!
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
We are an international team, consists of firm technical profiles represented by IT architects, business analysts, developers and data engineers. Our responsibility is to Maintain and Enhance BI common data, available on several information platforms (Oracle, IBM Netezza, MS SQL and Azure DL platforms). Our goal is to prepare and expose the information to other BI applications as well as to the business users, who consume it via front-end tools (SAP BO, Qlik, Power BI). In the development process, we follow the world’s trends, working both with Agile and DevOps.
THIS IS A CHALLENGE WAITING FOR YOU
- Supporting the team in delivering solutions in a cloud and on-premises model
- Identifying data quality issues and bug fixing
- Processing large data sets in cloud technologies
THIS IS YOU
- You are a student in your 3rd, 4th, or 5th year of study, or you have recently graduated
- You are available 30-40 hours a week
- You communicate in English fluently
- You do something more than only studying – you are a member of a student organization, student research group, etc.
- You have a knowledge of relational databases, SQL, ETL, Data Warehouse, Python
- You have a basic knowledge of cloud concepts
- You understand the Agile (Scrum) Methodology
AND THIS IS WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A dedicated mentor who will support you in your further development during the program
- Possibility to work in an agile environment – let us show you in practice how it looks like
- Expertise in working from home as our internship is mostly undertaken remotely
- Improvement your soft skills and technical expertise through trainings and international projects
- Medical care
- Contact with real problems and challenges posed by working with a Business
Does it sound like your plan for the upcoming months? Please do not hesitate to apply to join our teams!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.