Volvo Group’s connected services and solutions? For us “connected for efficiency, sustainability and safety” is much more than a tag-line. If this sounds interesting to you, keep on reading!
At Volvo Group Connected Solutions we work at the forefront of connectivity with data from over
1 000 000 Volvo Group customer assets. Together with customers, partners and the Volvo Group we create real value, not only for our customers but also for society at large.
This is us, your new colleagues
As you can imagine, keeping track of over 1 000 000 connected customer assets rolling around the world is indeed a challenge. Now ponder, that vehicles in a few years will be autonomous – and you’ve got the challenge of your life. Our Technology team manages the development and maintenance of our global connectivity platform – and your experience is needed.
We are now looking for a Business and Data Analyst within Operational Data Lake Data Management Function. Here you will be an integral part of the team focused on managing and delivering data centric services to VGCS and other stakeholders.
- Identifying and prioritizing the organization's functional and technical needs and requirements and from that create suggested roadmap together with the team and Product Owner.
- Advise and support stakeholders to gather and identify their needs and problems and provide the best solution to them.
- Assist stakeholders to build a roadmap for the digital transformation projects, planning the work packages so that they are performed in the optimal sequence ensuring we get the maximum value for each implementation.
- Work closely with core business representatives and Domain Architects to understand expectations and work towards making the transformations as seamless as possible for the business.
- Guardian of the value proposition in every aspect of the Agile delivery process.
- Maintain an efficient relationship with all stakeholders of digital projects and products.
- Promote the use of digital enablers and strategic partnerships to maximize value creation.
- Work closely with the Operational Data Lake team to support building new services and improve existing deliveries.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Business Analyst role
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Experienced in AWS analytical Services or similar cloud analytical Services
- Experience in data analysis and data presentations
- Good analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating reports and giving presentations.
- Experience in leading and supporting successful projects
- Microservice architecture knowledge
- 24/7 Service delivery environment
- Experience from the Connected Vehicle Industry is a plus
You will be part of a team that creates great results through amazing people, strong relationships and a high performance culture. We are of course using the latest technologies delivering a very modern micro service based service platform hosted in the cloud. We use agile methods and as we are adopting the DevOps model your work will cover a broad spectrum, all the way from developing prototypes of future world class applications to managing the lifecycle of the existing ones.
Our main hub and headquarter is in Lindholmen Science Park in Gothenburg, a vibrant area that lives and breathes new technology like IoT, autonomous driving, electro mobility and digitalization.
Welcome to the heart of connectivity at Volvo Group Connected Solutions!
Want to know more? Contact us!
Please contact Maria Hansen, Director Foundation Services , +46 739 02 67 31
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Connected Solutions is a global organization that leads the development of Volvo’s connected services and solutions of tomorrow. We work at the forefront of connectivity by collecting and analyzing data from over 1 000 000 Volvo customer assets. The organization is set-up to deliver competitive offerings, shorten time to market and provide an arena for new service innovations together with customers, partners and the Volvo Group.
Come and visit us online!
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.