Join the Business Intelligence & Advanced Analytics Center of Excellence team in Volvo Group, and participate in the transformation journey to build a data-driven company!
We present to you the vacancy for ‘Managed Service Leader’, in the team supporting the Group Trucks Operations (GTO – manufacturing & supply chain business processes) organization in their digital transformation journey.
Reasons why you should join us:
- You will join an international automotive Group, active in 196 markets, joining a global team located in Poland, Belgium, France, Sweden and India
- You will cooperate with the largest customer inside the Volvo Group -GTO, located all over the world; where all these amazing manufacturing & supply chain processes are being covered by our reporting & analytics applications, helping to fit their needs into our frontend application landscape
- You will be the leader of a service delivered by an external supplier. The managed service consists today out of 70+ Qlik applications and a QVD library covering 25+ internal source systems
- You will be managing a stakeholder landscape both internally in Volvo Group (internal customer representatives, solution leaders, Delivery managers, SMEs), and you will be managing an external delivery service that consists out of 14 FTEs
- You will have the ability and mandate to grow the business scope of this managed service, into other technologies or Volvo internal customers
- You will participate in the digital transformation into a data-driven organization, where Data is the central topic.
To be leading the full GTO Qlik delivery:
At Volvo side:
- Structures the cooperation with all identified stakeholders
- Maintain the productization of the portfolio
- Setup the product teams
- Continually improving WoW, the process including delivery monitoring
- Secure transparent communication to all stakeholders including clear reporting
- Be the delivery SPOC at Volvo side for the partner
- Manage the partner relationship
- Setup KPIs, milestones/checkpoints
- Continuously improve/manage the delivery by external partner service
- Create roadmaps
- Negotiation for scope expansion with the partner
- You will build an open, honest and collaborative mindset within the team
- You will support the setup of a DevSecOps organized delivery model
Who are you?
- You are graduate with a Master degree in Computer Science or similar
- You have experience in managing the relationship with external partners
- You have experience with BI software development process (focus on front-end)
- Clear and concise communication is part of your personality
- You have the natural ability to bring structure in unstructured areas
- You have negotiation skills to secure Volvo's interest
- You have experience in software development outsourcing (that is a plus)
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.