Are you a solution provider for the most demanding customers in the industry and looking to join a team that is innovative, collaborative, passionate & loves challenges? Then read on.
We are looking for Product support manager for Small and Medium range of Excavators to be part of the Product support organization of Region India Uptime & Parts Function.
Who are we?
Volvo Construction Equipment is a leading global manufacturer of premium construction equipment and one the most well-recognized across the industry. With a full product range, manufactured, serviced & supported, we have walked the path of prosperity with our customers and for more than 20 years in India. We are driven by the idea that through talented employees, imagination, hard work and technological innovation, we will lead the way towards developing a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected
What we need you to do?
For Region India, Own processes for field quality analysis , Product maintenances & technical support for small and Medium range of Excavators. Represent India in the excavator product support groups. Contribute with his / Her competence and expertise, and collaborate closely cross functionally with all stake holders, Putting people in the driving seat that motivates people to be self –driven and collaboration driven.Besides operational responsibilities, look for continuous improvements in the way of working . Inspire and motivate peers and employees
We expect you to be:
- Provide product technical support to dealers as per the resolution timeline defined.
- Represent Region India in the Global technical support groups
- Monitor and develop the Customer Technical Support activities of the dealers via the Market areas. Develop dealers service support capabilities through the area service teams
- Managing the aftermarket technical support operations in accordance with established company policies.
- Ensure good processes exist to share information of product quality with the Market area teams ( sales, aftermarket and others)
- Manage the warranty process for the region India including goodwill decision administration.
- Ensure adherence to service processes by dealers related to technical support and warranty
- Responsible for the metrics of uptime related to Warranty and Product Management
- Provide inputs on component life cycle and product performance improvement
- Provide inputs to Parts operations on product life cycle and support inventory planning
- Responsible for timely completion of product quality campaigns
- Dissemination of technical information
- Response & resolution time
- Campaign results
- Timely warranty claim judgment
- CSS & DSS results
- Product Technical knowledge on Excavators
- Industry insights and Market Knowledge
- Sensitive to dealers & customers expectations.
- Good business sense, good understanding of business process
- Communication and proven people skills
- BE / BTech with min 10 Yrs of Experience in handling product support / Field engineer role and at least 5 years in handling Excavator's
The Volvo Group culture is defined by a set of five carefully chosen values- Customer success, Trust, Passion, Change, and Performance. These values guide our day-to-day behavior and drive our decision-making at all levels of the organization. They express our shared beliefs across countries and entities to form the basis for a high-performing culture that can help maximize the full potential of the organization. Our company values help guide us on that journey.
We are a company driven by people and together we have a purpose: To build the world we want to live in. Not just for our generation but also for the generations to come.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.