If you have answered “yes” to the above questions, we have an excellent opportunity for you to join Swedish & Global Deliveries within People Services as a (Junior) HR Administration Specialist.*
*The position title will be based on the candidate’s experience and skills.
- Providing a variety of HR administrative services for Volvo Group companies
- Verifying and entering data into different HR systems, including SAP HR
- Securing confidentiality and high quality of processed HR data
- Providing answers to HR-related questions or directing them to the right instances
- Enhancing internal processes with Volvo’s best practices in mind
You are someone who:
- Communicates well in English (Swedish as an asset)
- Is focused on the Customer
- Has previous HR Administration experience, (as an asset)
- Is an excellent team player and performs at a high level
- Has experience with SAP HR (as an asset)
- Has experience in working with external vendors (as an asset)
- Knows MS Office (365) well
- Pays attention to details and systematical way of working
- Is eager to continuously improve business processes and quality
- Has a university degree – in Economics, Management, Business Administration or Philology (as an asset)
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
- Identified career paths & extensive development opportunities
- International projects and trainings in a company with a certain recognition on the market
- Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor's support
- Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
- Remote work opportunity
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
If you think you are the person we are looking for, feel free to apply!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Human Resources contributes to realizing the vision of Volvo Group by driving the development of a global team of high performing people. The Volvo Group University, which delivers training and development and HR Services, that deliver HR administration and support are also part of the Group HR organization. With Volvo Group HR you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.