Then this is the perfect place for you! We are looking for a Senior SAP BW/BI Consultant with superpowers- excellent analytical skills, great at problem-solving, fantastic communication skills, a Can-Do attitude, and one who is in love with reports development!
Project Cost delivery is a part of Volvo Group IT organization which delivers Time Reporting, Project Cost Control, and Investment Management solutions based on SAP technology. We are looking for a senior SAP BW consultant to join our SAP Reporting team in project and maintenance activities which are run in SCRUM methodology. Currently, we are operating on BW 7.5 Powered by HANA with the intention to migrate towards BW/4HANA in near future. On the frontend side we rely mainly on SAP reporting tools – Analysis for Office, Lumira Designer, SAP Analytics Cloud, however, we have also integration with non-SAP reporting tools such as QlikView and PowerBI.
What we offer you?
• Participation in project and support activities run in SCRUM methodology
• Working with migration projects – right now we are operating on BW 7.5 Powered by HANA, but we have an intention to migrate towards BW/4HANA in near future
• Working on the frontend side on SAP reporting tools – Analysis for Office, Lumira Designer, SAP Analytics Cloud, however, we have also integration with non-SAP reporting tools such as QlikView and PowerBI
• Close collaboration with business – you will have opportunity to discuss with end user requested changes, understand their pain points, propose your own solutions to resolve them.
• Employment contract and flexible working hours
• 100% remote from Poland possible
• Global working opportunities: you will be working with colleagues and supporting Volvo entities from all around the globe
• Good atmosphere in a team of SAP professionals, who are eager to share their own experience and knowledge with you – 4 BW specialists and 16 colleagues with another SAP technical knowledge
• Our work is performed in cross-functional projects, so you will have skilled colleagues and some truly exciting challenges to work with
• Collaborative environment based on Swedish organizational culture
• Clear career path & extensive development opportunities such as mentoring or coaching programs
• Access to the newest technology through webinars, trainings, and lectures with possibility to practice
• Unlimited access to learning including SAP LearningHub, Azure academy, Pluralsight and many more
• Work life balance: we make sure you enjoy quality time away from work
• Free of charge, private healthcare (Medicover) with dedicated medical facility available also onsite
• Seniority level in SAP BW/BI, at least 5 years of experience
• Good knowledge of SAP Powered by HANA and BW/4HANA (modeling and development)
• Good knowledge of SAP Lumira Designer and Analysis for Office
• Knowledge of SAP Analytics Cloud
• Knowledge of ABAP in BW scenarios (ETL processes)
• Experience in live data reporting from SAP ECC (SDA and SDI)
• Experience of multisource integrations: SAP (PPM, PS, CO, HR)
• Ability to manage tasks, work in sprints (SCRUM), work with User Stories, find and produce documentation (experience in tools like JIRA, Confluence)
• Very good English skills
Application screening will start immediately, we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.