Positions may be in the main building or in an offsite recovery building.
Shift availability will be discussed with candidates during the interview process
- Analyzes discrepancies outside of established parameters
- Set up and support Kanban systems for Novabus and Sub assembly supplier
- Assist in building procedures, work instructions, and process maps to support Inventory Control activities
- Performs audits on Kanbans at work stations to determine correct usage
- Creates additional and new Kanban bins as required for Novabus and Sub assembly supplier
- Participates in Root - cause analysis to resolve repeat discrepancies in inventory
- Issues corrective action requests to appropriate departments to resolve repeat discrepancies
- Support and participate in continuous improvement efforts
Minimum Education and Experience:
- HS diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of relevant experience
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of Word and Excel, MRP AS400 manufacturing system an asset
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong analytical skills
- Autonomous, dynamic, sound judgment
- Knowledge of Visio and project desired
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Nova Bus, part of the Volvo Group, is one of North America’s largest providers of sustainable transit solutions.
Our team of more than 1,500 employees in three factories (Saint-Eustache and Saint-François-du-Lac in Quebec and Plattsburgh in the New York State) works in partnership with some of the largest public transit companies in Canada and in the USA.
Are you looking for a new challenge with social, economic and environmental implications? Do you want to boost your career and make a difference?
Help electrify transportation by joining the team!
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.