This position will be responsible for processing the daily routines for analyzing financing operations of CDC, FINAME BNDES, Leasing and Consortium in VFS companies in Brazil. The main functions will include analysis of contractual instruments, constitutive acts and legal powers, powers of attorney, signatures and records of guarantees and also process changes in contracts and availability for activation in internal systems always in compliance with credit approval and other rules applicable to products, as well as to monitor, disclose and apply the BNDES 'specific regulations for FINAME operations. In addition, this resource will be an important contributor in supporting and providing information to the commercial team, credit, collection, legal, payments and other departments of VFS Brazil.
- Perform the analysis of the formalization of day-to-day financing;
- Document and update the Formalization Policies and Procedures, making sure that the organization complies with all necessary legal regulations;
- Elaboration of Reports and other KPIs of the Department;
- Develop projects that allow to improve the analysis process with a reduction in costs and times;
- Provide support during audits (internal and external);
- Ensure the adequate timing and quality of each analysis and guarantees registration;
- Other functions as needed.
Education and Experience Required:
- Preferred BS / BA in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Finance, Engineering; Law or related area;
- Professional experience proven in documents and guarantees analysis;
- Experience in the financial services BNDES-FINAME, CDC and Consórcio;
- Strong evidence of personal initiative together with excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Logic and reasoning skills;
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment;
- Ability to deal with responsibilities and attention to details;
- Excellent communication skills; ability to advise / present ideas clearly and concisely;
- Fluent, written and spoken English is advantageous.
A divisão de Serviços Financeiros da Volvo é a fornecedora de soluções financeiras global do Grupo Volvo, oferecendo suporte às marcas do Grupo Volvo com serviços financeiros especializados. Isso inclui fornecer aos clientes e revendedores uma linha completa de ofertas, como soluções financeiras, de leasing e de seguro. Nossa equipe de aproximadamente 1.400 profissionais está localizada em 45 países de todo o mundo. Como parte da equipe da divisão de Serviços Financeiros da Volvo, você experimentará operações desafiadoras, ganhará exposição internacional e interagirá com colegas pelo mundo no Grupo Volvo.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.