- Responsible key account for sales units and sales revenue of Off Road engine (Versatile engine) business;
- Responsible for sales & marketing activities for development of the Off Road engine (Versatile engine) business;
- Expand off-road engine market share within China and market intelligence
- Long term Plan and biz development of key account engine sales including new application and new opportunity
- Key accounts management including service market coordination and other demanding management including market request, process development.
- Development of the Volvo Penta brand in the Off Road engine (Versatile engine);
- Yearly commercial negation with Key accounts and regularly interface with central Industry Business Units
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure fulfillment of sales related work.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Inner Combustion Engine or Business Administration.
- At least 5 years working experience of a similar capacity.
- Profound understanding of the construction machinery & truck industry or other industry engine application.
- Working experience in the engine or construction equipment industry preferred.
- Application knowledge in construction equipment industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Chinese & English language.
- Strong problem solving, strategizing, organizational and systematic analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong CRM skills.
- Willingness to work irregular hours and travel for work.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
With Volvo Penta, a world-leading supplier of engines and complete drive systems for marine and industrial applications, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who works with passion, trust each other and embraces change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.