ADVANTAGES OF THIS POSITION:
- Work from home
- Monday – Friday typical
- Normal business hours
- Continued customer focus
- Support internal and external requests for parts including parts orders, return, credits, and debits
- Resolve any overage, shortage or billing discrepancy
- Develop relationships with the key customers to facilitate the flow of information required to improve our bidding posture; fill rate ratios and customer satisfaction level
- Provide response for quotation requests, back-order problems, and expedite as required
- Responds to customer inquiries for replacement parts, accessories, or technical support
- Accomplish other tasks per request
WHAT YOU NEED:
- High School diploma
- 3-5 years customer service experience within the automotive or transportation industries
- Experience with electronic parts manual
- Computer skills – email, MS Office
- Spanish speaking preferred
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The transportation industry is transforming at a higher pace than ever before. Very much driven by electromobility, connectivity and digitalization, new business models and opportunities to create value for our customers and society are evolving. If you think this sounds exciting and want to be part of a company committed to take a leading position in this transformation, we have an opportunity for you!
Volvo Buses is one of the world’s leading bus manufacturers, with a strong focus on driving prosperity through transport solutions. The product range includes complete transport solutions, city buses, intercity buses and tourist coaches, as well as services in financing, vehicle servicing, diagnostics, productivity and traffic information. Volvo Buses is part of Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses and construction equipment as well as drive systems for marine and industrial applications.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.