Our technology sets the standard – our people make the difference all day every day.
Serve as product development owner for Mack Trucks and Volvo Trucks North America maintainability and vehicle optimization services. Support product roadmaps by defining and coordinating service development requirements based on competitive research, internal commercial business owners, external telematics partners, and voice-of-customer feedback.
Define and implement the features needed to enable product differentiation for Service Contract portfolio. Ensure features for vehicle telematics-based maintenance and performance services align with the connected vehicle and service contracts product roadmaps.
Develop and coordinate services requirements for use in product planning, solution development, and market launch. Serve as subject matter expert to support training and awareness to internal stakeholders, dealers and customers on product offering and attributes. Secure delivery through defined delivery channels.
Develop processes that interface connected vehicle maintenance and performance data into business solutions, service applications, and support departments.
Responsible for ensuring new and current product features and attributes are developed through a community approach of various GTX, IT, and Volvo Group Connected Solutions functions.
Interface with dealers, customers, and internal stakeholders to identify business requirements, lead product concept planning and market validation, and transition into production release for new solutions.
Develop and manage competitive intelligence to ensure strong positioning of vehicle maintainability services within North America.
- Customer focus
- Analytical thinking and innovation
- Strong verbial and written communication skills across various levels of the organization
- Continuous focus on market trends and development
- Creativity, originality, and initiative
- Complex problem-solving
- Leadership and social influence
- Emotional intelligence
- BS in Business, Product Management, or equivalent experience required; MBA preferred
- Five+ years experience in the automotive, truck, or transportation industry working with customers delivering solutions, services or addressing their needs
- Knowledge of dealer and fleet service and maintenance processes
- Proven performance history with developing and launching technology-based products
- Highly skilled in prioritizing multiple tasks
- Strong analytical skills and ability to apply to innovate and develop new concepts
- Possess strong computer experience with business analytics tools, and ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Must be able to travel for business requirements
Mack is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus and Volvo Penta.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.