Volvo Construction Equipment Finance & Business Control contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Construction Equipment North America by developing and providing a wide range of business control services. You will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Part-time internship supporting the Construction Equipment North American Sales Hub, particularly the working capital team, with Accounts Payable processing and the development, implementation, and refinement of business process controls.
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Balance Sheet Account Reconciliation
- Key Performance Indicator tracking
- Other duties as assigned
- Understanding of the 3-Way matching principle for Accounts Payable
- Ability to work independently or with little supervision
- Strong team player who can work independently while meeting deadlines
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled and pursuing a B.S. degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, at an accredited school and have completed 30 semester hours (60 preferred) prior to starting of the internship.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office applications
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.