- Implement VOLVO Business systems to all dealership
- To secure awareness, competence and compliance at dealer level to use aftermarket Business processes and system in line with Volvo Business Process and Policy
- To support Dealer network super users with refresher training which will ensure adequacy in order to promote and build customer confidence and satisfaction
- Support Commercial & Retail activities / analysis
- Responsible to implement Volvo Aftersales Global Process and Support
- Responsible for successful implementation business systems in the market in line with Volvo Global Process
- As an subject market expert (SME) or As Train the Trainer (TtT) responsible to train business system user and follow-up user for new modules & existing modules training program for workshop administration and dealer business systems
- Responsible to analyze market requirements and build case for further development of the system and send change request to ID/IT and follow-up
- Active engagement within aftersales team for implementation of strategy for commercializing services/solutions and drive business value to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Holds a tertiary education qualification - minimum Diploma (IT or Business field preferred) or/and any relevant working experience
- Significant Commercial vehicle industry knowledge and experience.
- In-depth understanding of the workings of the Workshop Process.
- Communication and coordination with good interpersonal skills
- Interested in working with connectivity areas / connected services
- Require hands on Analytical approach, A bit of techno commercial orientation will be an advantage
- Have exposure with VOLVO systems like VDA / VOSP / CM CDB is added advantage.
- High degree of initiative
- Result focused
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.