- Yearly and quarterly parts sales target fulfillment
- Sales channel management and development
- Stock level control and support
- Pricing strategy & implementation
- Marketing analysis and Competitors information update
- Fleet-owners presence and Key account support policy implementation
- Parts and accessories localization activities
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in sales.
- Presentation and English communication skills.
- Strong analysis skills, Microsoft office software skills,
- Strategic and commercial thinking.
- Positive attitude, teamwork and engagement.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
With Volvo Penta, a world-leading supplier of engines and complete drive systems for marine and industrial applications, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who works with passion, trust each other and embraces change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.