We are the Electrical & Electronics Infrastructure Group in the Electrical & Electronics Architecture Global technology stream. We are a bunch of highly motivated and skilled engineers that love our work and use our creativity and tools to design, develop and maintain a strong HW and SW infrastructure for the Embedded System that is scalable, affordable and allows quick development and installation of functionalities
The Volvo Group culture is defined by a set of five carefully chosen values- Customer success, Trust, Passion, Change, and Performance. These values guide our day-to-day behavior and drive our decision-making at all levels of the organization. They express our shared beliefs across countries and entities to form the basis for a high-performing culture that can help maximize the full potential of the organization. Our company values help guide us on that journey
- a range of World class products to work which are sold worldwide
- a wide range of EE platforms and End user functions to explore and work with.
- a great team of skilled engineers to work along.
- an open mind for new ideas and processes
- an environment that encourages both personal and professional growth
On a typical day,
We are SW integration (BLR) group part of Electrical and Electronics Infrastructure technology department. We are a team with responsibility in developing SW platform for current and future Truck electrical architectures. We are part of global technology department working towards enabling futuristic EE infrastructure for future applications like Automation, Electro mobility, Connectivity and Digitalization.
The role Embedded Software Integration Engineer has the primary responsibility for designing and developing the AUTOSAR platform to enable the future technologies for Volvo group. This position requires the knowledge of embedded systems, software development, hardware components, AUTOSAR based product development.
Who are you?
We believe you are a person with genuine interest in technology. You undertake everything with drive and perseverance while making sure to nurture and strengthen your global network.
To establish and maintain effective customer- and stakeholder relationships is something you enjoy and that comes natural to you.
- BE/M.tech in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- 2-4 years experience in the automotive embedded software development
- Excellent C, C++ and assembly programming and debugging skills.
- Working Knowledge on controllers with Xilinx, NXP, Renesas etc.
- Knowledge on EE architecture. Classic & Adaptive AUTOSAR SW platform.
- Knowledge of CAN, LIN, DOIP, J1939, J1587, UDS protocol, MATLAB.
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR and Vector tool chain Ex: GENy, Candela Studio, Davinci Configurator Pro.
- Knowledge of Canalyzer and CANOE.
- Knowledge on Functional Safety is a plus
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Working with Agile teams and familiarity with toolchains like Jenkins, Clearcase, GIT, JIRA, is a merit.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.