We are recruiting a group of skilled students and graduates who will take part in the up-skilling program and then potentially join our teams that deliver various initiatives in data analytics domain.
Data Academy is here!
THIS IS YOUR INTERNSHIP
During 3 months you will take a lot of trainings, including Microsoft Azure courses. You will work on practical, hands-on assignments in Azure (such as develop data flows in data lake, build Artificial Intelligence models). During this journey you will be supported by an experienced mentor. After the program you will be given an opportunity to join one of our project / application teams and continue to work on business use cases in Data Analytics.
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
You have an opportunity to join IT team that is transforming Volvo Group into a truly data driven organization. You will work with developers, data engineers, data analysts and other IT professionals as well as people supporting day-to-day business processes.
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY
You can learn a lot from us. You will develop your skills in data transformation and data visualization in leading IT technologies such as Microsoft Azure, Databricks and Microsoft Power BI. You will get new skills and exciting experience that counts!
THIS IS A CHALLENGE WAITING FOR YOU
We have an ambition to make sure that data analytics is appropriately embedded in all business processes. You will develop a new state of the art cloud-based Business Intelligence solution as well as contribute to maintenance and improvements of existing data warehouse applications and dashboards.
Our aim is to make data available and ready to consume by the business so will work a lot with data transformation and preparation in robust BI solutions as well as develop reports and dashboards in modern visualization tools.
THIS IS YOU:
- You are a student in your 3rd, 4th or 5th year of study, or you have recently graduated
- You are available between 20 and 40 hours per week during next 12 months
- You communicate in English fluently
- You do something more than only studying – you are a member of student organization, student research group etc.
- You are familiar with database management tools and data querying languages (such as SQL and/or Python, Scala, R).
- You know and/or show interest in data visualization tools (such as Qlikview, Power BI, SAP Business Objects, SAP Analytics Cloud)
AND THIS IS WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Dedicated mentor who will support you in your further development during the program
- Possibility to work in agile environment – let us show you in practice how it looks like
- An expertise in working from home as our internship is mostly undertaken remotely
- Improvement your soft skills and technical expertise through trainings and international projects
- Medical care
- Contact with real problems and challenges posed by working with a Business
Does it sound like your plan for upcoming months? Please do not hesitate to apply to join our teams!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.