We are looking for our new Supplier Financial Risk Director who will be responsible for the financial risk management of GTP Purchasing supply base globally. You will be responsible for building and developing the GTP BC team working with risk prevention, identification, mitigation, follow up and tracking.
Manage and develop the Global Supplier Financial Analyst team for them to be able to:
- Manage the Global Supplier Financial Risk function
- Drive the development and implementation of Financial risk management best practices within GTP and the Volvo Group Purchasing community
- Support and take an active part of the supplier selection process for Sourcing Committee and Sourcing Board.
- Ensure control of financial risk during the Project phase, from Supplier selection to Start of Production of selected suppliers.
- Develop and maintain the Supplier Financial database and associated IT tools and lead the digitalization journey.
- Drive and follow up of the Volvo GTP PU KPIs for Supplier Financial Risk.
- Be responsible for the development and continuous improvement of global processes in GTP Supplier Financial Risk area.
Experience and education expectations:
- At least 5-10 years experience in Business Controlling, Reporting or Accounting
- Competencies required in Volvo Leadership level “Leading people”
- Used to work in a global environment and driving global processes and controlling.
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management required
- Experience from risk management
- Familiar with Purchasing IT systems
- University degree in Economics, Business or similar
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Digitalization project experience is a plus
Carl-Gunnar Carlsson, SVP GTP Business Controlling – +46 76 5535389
Jenny Lilliehöök, HRBP GTP – +46 73 9029057
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Purchasing has 125 BSEK in purchasing annual spend and 2,550 supply chain partners in serial production. We deliver the best possible products and service that bring value to our customers through scouting and working with high performing supply chain partners.
We support Volvo Group’s mission ‘Driving prosperity through transport solutions’ through sustainability, business ethics and innovation. When you join Volvo Group Trucks Purchasing, you will become part of a global network with more than 1,400 professionals in 50 different sites across 25 countries. Joining us means working in a global context with people from diverse backgrounds and different nationalities while contributing to the core business and results of Volvo Group.
Diversity is important for us, we therefore put a lot of time and effort into creating an open and inclusive environment for all. We are extremely proud to say that we are almost as many females as men in our team. We are goal oriented and business focused people who believe that the best results are achieved while having fun and when we challenge each other. We offer unique opportunities where you can accelerate your career through competence development and connect with people who are truly passionate for purchasing. Join us and work where the action is!
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.