Do you enjoy cultivating long-term deep trusting relationships and partnering with business owners to help them succeed? Are you competitive and resilient, like the challenge of competing for deals and winning over new clients? Do you prefer to work independently, take a consultative approach to selling value and service of quality products? Want to be a part of the transformation of the transportation and finance industry?
This is us, your new colleagues
VFS is committed to providing competitive financial services for Volvo Group dealers, and through their dealerships to customers, for their acquisition and use of Volvo Group products. This collaborative approach brings to life the concept of one-stop shopping for customers. During the customer transaction lifecycle, this collaboration enables the Group to offer additional products and services after the customer’s purchase, which further builds our relationship with the customer and increases Volvo Group sales. And when times are tough, customers and dealers can trust that VFS and the Volvo Group remain dedicated to supporting their business.
Link to our website: https://www.vfsco.com/en/
Our sales team members represent all the great products, programs, and service options we offer to the dealership sales force and customers. We are the face of VFS in the field making the business relationship personal and helping drive customer success. The District Finance Manager (DFM) represents Volvo Financial Services USA (VFS USA) through strong, loyal, value-added working relationships with our Volvo Truck and Mack Truck distributors our Volvo and Mack Truck OEM counterparts and our mutual retail customers. The DFM reports to a Regional Sales Manager and typically works in a home office. The preferred domicile for this position is in or near Chicago, IL Omaha, NE, St Louis, MO, Kansas City, MO. Other locations in that region may be considered.
This is how you make an impact
- Meets or exceeds established district quotas for “Retail Volume” in loan and lease volumes
- Meets or exceeds established district “Dealer Penetration” goals, which is defined as the number of new Volvo or Mack trucks financed as a percentage of new Volvo or Mack trucks delivered to the end user in the assigned district
- Effectively manages the overall district through analysis of potential dealer and customer opportunities
- Develops actionable and measurable territory plans to achieve targeted goals
- Directly contacts, interacts and collaborates with Volvo and Mack Truck field and support representatives to ensure that Volvo/Mack Financial Services is supporting the effort and strategy of the OEMs.
- Supports Mack and Volvo OEM’s efforts on conquest and targeted customers by team selling and bundling of the truck sale with our financial services
Who are you?
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Marketing or closely related; master’s degree a plus
- 5+ years of progressive experience in Financial Services, preferred
We are looking for someone with strong consultative selling skills that delivers results for dealers and customers, offers valuable advice leveraging our portfolio of programs, services, analysis and industry insights.
- Proven financial services expertise preferred in the trucking industry
- Appropriate expertise in sales/marketing, strategic forecasting/planning and implementation
- Displayed problem solving and customer service skills in a financial products environment, preferred
- Proven ability to develop and Implement strategic Marketing Action Plan (MAP) sales strategies
- Understands Salesforce.com, and SuperTrump or similar tools
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office 365
Do you want to build and enhance long-term working relationships that stand the test of peaks and valleys in the business cycle? Have a high-quality product line of Volvo and Mack trucks to represent and finance? Earn a competitive income with mix of base and variable performance-based pay and strong benefits package? Work out of your home and drive a Volvo S60 or XC40 for work? Be a part of the transformation of the transportation and finance industries that are going green and becoming more digital?
We look forward to hearing from you. Complete your application and we’ll be in touch.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.