Important role to support FP&A manager on business planning and analysis, internal financial reporting, treasury, and important financial KPI calculations. Back up for regulatory reporting.
- Support manager on FP&A related responsibilities
- Internal financial KPI calculation and reporting
- Reserve calculation
- Month-end closing (Penetration calculation, Monthly figures calc, etc. )
- VGCS reporting (including additional Group reports: Entity Tax Report/ Disclosure Checklist / Specification of others, etc.)
- IAS sign-off documents preparation
- Loan drawdown and repayment; loan breakdown update
- Cash flow FCST & Treasury related reports
- Match funding preparation and simulation
- Response to banks’ regular inquiry
- LPR update
- Internal control coordinator
- Back up for AFC regulatory reporting
- Ad hoc that is related to financial planning / analysis / reporting
Main Competence Requirements
- High level of integrity and ethical values
- Bachelor / master’s degree in accounting or finance area
- 3-5 years of experience in FP&A or financial reporting
- Solid knowledge and experience in financial planning and analysis methodology, and able to independently build up models for planning / analysis / reporting purpose
- Fast learning ability to quickly catch up with new business
- Strong ability to think independently, work actively and come up with own opinions
- Strong ability to work under pressure, prioritize multiple tasks, and achieve expectations efficiently
- Sensitive to financial figures and able to discover variances / abnormalities quickly and able to solve problems in a timely manner
- Good financial reporting skills
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese
- Good skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT, etc.)
- Good team player and leadership skills
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.