Our technology sets the standard – our people make the difference all day every day.
Purpose of Position
This position provides administrative support to the VP, Mack Trucks Export. Ensures that the administrative functions for the departments are handled in a professional, timely, and accurate manner.
- Maintain VP and departmental calendars which are busy and complex so proven ability to plan and manage time effectively is required
- Manage VP inbox, ensuring all duties are completed in a prioritized and organized way
- Facilitate clear communication within the teams and to other departments and stakeholders
- Responsible for development and administration of the communication channels/tools utilized
- Make travel arrangements and process Expense Reports for VP
- Reconcile and sign purchasing credit card statement which includes communication with suppliers, card provider and purchasing card administrator when needed
- Coordinate all aspects of meetings and special events (on-site and off-site)
- Prepare presentations for meetings and various kinds of documents as needed
- Coordinate and assist in the VP management team meetings; plan the agenda, take minutes and follow-up on actions and decisions decided in the meetings
- Provide administrative support such as correspondence, filing and answering the telephone
- Verify incoming invoices, expense reports, and process for payment
- Receive and process EBD requests, Faros, and employee requisitions requiring approvals by the VP of Exports.
- Handle multiple inquiry calls, screen calls, and delegate customer/dealer concerns where appropriate
- Organize and maintain filing system, including system files.
- Have working knowledge of equipment and assist with start-up of various scheduled meetings
- Maintain an efficient office environment including equipment and supplies
- Provide appropriate information clearinghouse services for departmental and other personnel
- Liaison with building management and VG Real Estate
- Control and procurement of office supplies
- Assist Mack Export visitors
- Management team Ad Hoc support
- Collaborate with execution of Sales Conference and Kick Off meetings
- P-card owner
- FedEx Account owner
- Clear customer centric mindset and experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support
- Good listener with high integrity which includes the handling of highly confidential information
- Attention to detail and high level of professionalism; this role deal directly and forthrightly with people and problems
- Positive Mindset
- Service Mind-set, ability to manage with international stakeholders with a proactive approach
- Team Player
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and SharePoint / Teams
- The ability to manage multiple tasks at one time and in an accurate and timely manner
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Strong written and verbal Communication Skills
Essential Educational and/or Training Qualifications and Certificates
- Associate’s Degree in Business Administration, Office Technology or related field, or equivalent experience
Required Experience and Knowledge
- 5+ years’ experience in executive-level administrative support, preferably in global environment
Other Internal Information
- Limited travel required
- Fluent in English and Spanish
Mack is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus and Volvo Penta.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.