Technical Dealer Support (TDS) is the first line support department for our markets and dealers globally. With a strong focus on technical enquiries, remote diagnostics and connected services, we ensure that our customers are offered a premium service and are helped in time. Using the latest technologies, we guarantee the improvement of internal processes and stay up-to-date with our service deliveries. We nurture intrapreneurship and personal development, offering plenty opportunities to grow within the organization.
This is us, your new colleagues
We are a multi-cultural team with passion for communication, customer focus and collaboration. We support our technical skilled colleagues to help our customers in a quick and professional way
Do you just love to ...
- Your tasks is to understand the customer's questions and needs in their native language, and operate as translator between customer and technician.
- You will assist the technical support engineers by collecting, registering and conveying essential information required for solving the problem.
- You will update the customer on the status of their case
- You will be translating the information from Italian into English and the other way around.
Are you the one ?
- Customer focus is your main concern
- You have good collaboration, communication and facilitation skills
- Efficient knowledge of basic computer applications
- Profound knowledge of English
- Fluent in Italian + another language
A perfect match?
The opportunity to work in global and dynamic organization with highly skilled colleagues
A working environment that truly believes in customer success, trust, passion, performance and change
Regular opportunities for training and education to develop yourself continuously
Extra days off, a company restaurant, initiatives concerning health and wellbeing
A competitive payment based on your experience & competences that will develop depending on your input and performance
Let's do this!
So if you are interested in automotive technologies and communication and love to learn on a daily basis following the evolution, having a hands on mentality and are ready to join this passionate team of experts, then send in your resume right now! We are looking forward in meeting you.
Hiring Manager: Deborah De Moor
HRBP: Emma Parry
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.