Who Are You?
- Software Engineering students should be prepared to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment; gaining experience and knowledge in various aspects of vehicle dynamics engineering, design, and installation.
- We seek sophomore, junior, senior, masters or PhD students who are passionate about working directly with various systems involved in the research, design, and manufacture of class 8 heavy-duty trucks.
- Preferential consideration will be given to students who are actively participating in SAE Collegiate Design Series events such as Baja, Formula, Formula Electric, etc.
- Must be enrolled and pursuing a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Data Analytics or related program at an accredited school and have completed 30 semester hours of undergraduate studies.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Interns enrolled in academic courses during their internship rotation and may work up to 30 hours per week, with the ability to work up to 40 hours per week during the summer semester.
- Experience with Power BI preferred.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.