ABOUT USStrategy & Digitalization, Production Logistic
s is a function responsible to drive the strategy, digitalization and sustainability while supporting the group within the strategic ambitions of developing new service offerings. We work closely with the operational functions as well as the market of supply chain and transport management which gives us a unique opportunity to drive business value in the operational processes while leveraging these in new service offerings.THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUESConnected Supply Chain in Strategy & Digitalization
Our vision is to enable a sustainable, connected, and seamless Production Supply Chain, supporting todays and tomorrow’s business. We lead the digital transformation, by Connecting Business, Data and People, to accelerate the strategy execution in Global Truck Operations. Our responsibility is to set the digital vision, define the road map and to drive the Digital Supply Chain transformation. We are a skilled, quickly growing and motivated team.WHO ARE YOU?
Digitalization and data is becoming a more integrated part of our business and transformation journey. We are looking for a product owner who is passionate about data management and analytics.WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
This is the place where you can make a difference. The Product team apply agile methods and consists of business experts, developers, and a Scrum master - all with good skills and competencies waiting for a product owner to take lead in roadmap development, prioritization, and stakeholder management. In this role you will also have a great opportunity of impacting the Volvo Group data platform journey and to set the foundation for a data driven enterprise. You will have many interactions with different stakeholders both within business and the digital area, on all levels.WHAT WILL YOU DO?
The primary focus will be on optimizing the value of the product and work in close collaboration with your team as well with other teams in this area. As we are on a transformation journey you will need to interact with many users and different stakeholder groups, and with these you need to build strong relationships where collaboration is vital.
As a Product Owner you have the end-to-end responsibility for the product and this responsibility includes development as well as runtime. You’ll create and maintain the short- and long-term vision and roadmap for the product, which is the base for your backlog and prioritization.
You foster a data driven approach and set targets for product metrics.TICKET TO RIDE
ARE WE A PERFECT MATCH?
- A Degree in Engineering or Business Administration as well as experience in the Information, Process & Technology sphere with domains of Data Management, Business Intelligence & Data Science. Preferably within the Supply Chain in Automotive Industry.
- Experience of leading (preferably as a PO) a cross-functional team through the agile product development lifecycle of managed key information assets is essential. In this role, you will need a strategic mindset and the ability to prioritize from a holistic perspective. You can foresee the steps needed to create a roadmap.
- Knowledge of Data Management frameworks and cloud environments, experience of working with Data Mesh implementation is an advantage.
- Skilled communicator, who manages stakeholders in a cross functional and multi-cultural environment with ease.
- You find energy in making a difference and have a positive and pragmatic attitude.
- Collaborative, courageous and to be able to handle complex situations.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
We can’t promise you an effortless job, but we can promise you some skilled colleagues and some truly exciting challenges to work with.
You will be part of the Connected Supply Chain team.
Location: Preferably in Gothenburg, Sweden/ Gent; Belgium/ Lyon France
Please, do not wait with your application until 19th of August as interviews will be conducted continuously with a break for vacationFor further information please contact:
Helene Sveide Director Connected Supply Chain, Helene.Sveide@volvo.com or +46708205037
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.