The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.VIE PROGRAM
The VIE, International Voluntary Abroad, is a French international corporate placement programme for young professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals. For these reasons, we thank you in advance to mention these items on your CV. For more detailed information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: www.civiweb.comKEY RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Develop and coordinate development of business intelligence tools (dashboards) for financial services sector across South & West Europe
- Train and coordinate training of the business intelligence tools
- Drive adoption, gather feedback, and implement improvements to existing tools
- Improve reporting efficiencies and standardize reporting processes by leveraging new technologies
- Work closely with the Global BI Team, VFS IT team, and local BI teams to develop collaborative data strategies
- Closely work with IT to coordinate the creation of master data management, common regional data warehouse, common data infrastructure and build the foundation for next generation analytics
- Continually improve and expand the data warehouse according to business requirements
- Foster data governance and data management in line with agreed expectations
- Develop strong relationships with all key stakeholders across the region and market users and leverage their input and feedback to foster continual improvement
- Provide insight and support into the next generation of data journey that covers the entire data life cycle including the following - Enterprise Data Governance management, Data Quality, Data Standards, Data Warehousing and Analytics, Data Security and Privacy and Data Recovery.
- Integrate other information channels by working closely with other business areas/departments (i.e. Sales, Finance, Credit, Risk), operations and technology teams in order to drive enhanced business value, operational and capital efficiency.
- In partnership with all functional heads of the business and IT, drive and maintain a Data Quality Framework which consists of policies, standard operating procedures, measures and requirements
- Other duties as assigned.
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
- Successful, diligent student with track record of high performance
- Degree in Finance, Computer Science or equivalent in business or related field
- Exposure and experience developing business intelligence tools, data quality,and data governance,
- Experience of working in the financial service industry a plus
- Spoken and written English (Bulats B2 or TOEIC 850) and French.
- In-depth knowledge of Data Frameworks, Big Data, Business Intelligence, Analytics and Machine Learning
- Experience with planning and business intelligence applications such as Hyperion, QlikView and/or Power BI;
- Familiarity with statistical packages R and Python is a plus. A desire and aptitude to learn these applications is required.
- Strong relationship skills and ability to work across cultures and departments effectively
- High level of strategic thinking and strategy development skills
- Demonstrates managerial effectiveness and efficiency
- Proven team player with the demonstrated ability to influence and involve others
- Highly target-driven, self-motivated and willing to take responsibility
- Results-orientated while building foundations for long term operational excellence
- Strong analytical skills as well as holistic thinking
- Proven organizational development and design capabilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to interact and influence at all levels both internally and externally
- International travel required; Desire to take international assignments required.