Our mission is to deliver complete Integrated solutions to the Volvo Construction Equipment area with the highest possible level of quality with supporting Volvo CE customers, dealers, and internal consumers. We also develop and deliver a portfolio of commercial APIs, a key product in Volvo CEs services offering of the future.
We are experiencing the greatest shift in the history of transport and infrastructure. Tomorrow’s vehicles and construction equipment are electric, connected, and autonomous, increasing safety and reducing environmental impact. With more than 1 million connected vehicles, Volvo Group is at the forefront of this evolution. Our ambition for 2030 is to be 100% safe, fossil-free and more productive, and to have 50% of revenues coming from areas other than our physical products. The shift is here, are you in? Drive our digital transformation
We are on an exciting journey within Volvo Group Digital & IT. Digital Delivery is a new function within the Volvo Group Digital & IT that aims to identify and execute new digital initiatives and modernize existing solutions across the Volvo Group brands. With a new product-centric operating model and modern technology architecture, we create digital products that are profitable, scalable, and differentiated. We use a cross-functional approach to work on product design and deliveries that improves business performance and creates value for the entire Volvo Group. Here you will contribute to a team of software engineers who learn continuously and embrace change to stay ahead.Who are you?
I help users of Integration systems identify defects and propose changes and improvement activities for an assigned application or group of applications. I support users by resolving the defects or providing temporary workarounds to keep the application operational when needed, supporting users from simple to complex cases, and working mainly in the process related to the delivery of run-time service.What you will do
- Support users by explaining system capabilities, handling questions and solving incidents
- Analyse user problems in areas of responsibility and support business users with efficient usage of the API’s
- Identify actual and potential software problems and provide analysis to the maintenance team according to Incident Management principles
- Follow recommended Ways of Working with Incident & Knowledge Management systems for reporting and tracking
- Propose changes and improvement activities that make the application more efficient and/or reduce operation or maintenance cost
- Participate and contribute to planning of application maintenance and enhancement activities
- Identify scope of automation in repetitive tasks
- Contribute actively in relevant D& IT communities and bodies with respect to process improvements & best practice sharing
We are looking for a Java developer to take a role in our support team. You will join a growing global DevOps team and work with support, troubleshooting, documentation, and development of our portfolio of 100+ integration services. To succeed in the role, you will need a creative, flexible, and structured mindset with a passion for customer support.We’re looking for:
- A responsible and self-motivated team player who likes to learn on the job and find solutions to problems.
- A “can-do” customer service mindset with experience from working with support in a global setting and interacting directly with customers in calls or via email.
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Proficiency in Java development
- Familiarity with IBM middleware and integration platforms (WebSphere, MQ, and API Connect) a plus.
.Shape the world you want to live in
With us you have the possibility to work on complex problems, leveraging new and emerging technologies to drive the transformation of industry on a global scale – and have a positive impact on society at large. We value flexibility and work-life balance and believe in open dialogue, feedback, and transparent communication. By joining us you will contribute to shaping future innovations and advancing existing breakthroughs. Location of position
This job position is located in Bangalore. Relocation support can be provided if needed.Send your application today
Make sure your time matters. Join us and shape the world into the bright place you want to live in.
We look forward to receiving your application.