*** New Rates and Signing Bonus - LCV Technician fixed day shift
Our Dunstable Dealership is expanding and we're looking for more Technicians to join us. We are also offering a £2000 post tax signing bonus payable after your successful probation period. For fully qualified LCV Technicians with solid Van experience to undertake servicing, repair, and warranty work for our Renault HGV customers, we are paying up to £17.50 pr hr (44 hours) and with time and a half for Saturday mornings, you could be earning £43,000 + with overtime on top.
What you will be doing.....
- Working a 44 hour fixed shift pattern: 08.00-18.00 with alternate Saturday mornings.
- Carrying out routine maintenance and repairs in accordance with manufacturer’s procedures
- Working to the highest standards surpassing manufacturer’s and VOSA standards
- Fast and accurate fault diagnosis using the latest diagnostic equipment
- Liaison with Parts Department to ensure correct parts are issued to enable job to be completed efficiently and within set timescales
- All aspects of ISO, H&S and Environmental regulations are adhered to including the use of Personal Protective Equipment
- Following company processes by completing all relevant paperwork
- Completing thorough safety checks and preparing vehicles for MOTs
- Ensuring product knowledge and skills are maintained, kept updated and in line with company requirements
- Attendance at training courses when identified and as required.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Proven technical qualifications, level 3 or proven experience repairing and maintaining vehicles
- Driving licence (HGV Class 1 would be an advantage, not essential).
- Good team player
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Problem solving skills
What we offer:
- 25 days holiday (rising with service)
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Employee discounts across retailers, cinemas, ++++
- Cycle to work scheme
With a renewed product range and growing profile, we rely on quality people to provide ‘excellence’ in service and support to customers by always looking to improve customer satisfaction. Look at what we do and who we are part of: www.renaulttrucks.co.uk
Renault Truck Commercials Ltd is an equal opportunity employer