Renault Trucks Special Tenders Business (STB)
is a young and growing commercial organization that belongs to Renault Trucks International organization.
STB is specialized in answering to complex tenders. As such is responsible of the following main activities:
What will be your main activities and responsibilities ? :
- Sales of vehicles & services to Non-Governmental Organizations, to Ministry of Defense and Ministry of Interior (limited to logistics vehicles), and firefighting vehicles through international tenders, agents and bodybuilders
- Support the aftersales activity of a specific contract named MSVS (Medium Support Vehicle System) with a dedicated team based in France, in the United States and in Canada.
Your scope will be Renault Trucks STB aftersales and MSVS Europe For STB Aftersales :
For MSVS Europe : - Financial reporting :
- In charge of the business control of STB aftersales activity through follow-ups with the team (customers overdue management, manual invoices)
- Provide monthly financial analysis and reporting to the aftersales team, ensuring timely and accurate data to support decision making.
- Develop and monitor budgets, forecasts working closely with the business to ensure alignment with objectives.
- Communicate financial performance and trends to key stakeholders to facilitate decision-making processes.
- Develop and implement financial controls and procedures to ensure accuracy and integrity of financial data.
- Supplier invoicing Follow-up - Export Control :
- Secure Monthly closing and estimates and conduct financial analysis
- Release financial reporting and comments to the business control Director based in the United States and to the management of MSVS/STB based in France
Who are you ?
- Secure the proper application and implementation of tax and customs specificities related to MSVS activities
- Ensure MSVS teams comply with the rules and regulations set by Export Control France and relating to exported goods, whether tangible or intangible.
- Participate to the setting of rules and instructions ; Make sure that the MSVS teams provide all the necessary technical and commercial information
- Be key contact person of the export control team.
At least 3/5 years of experience in Finance with a Master degree required in Finance, business administration
Ability to develop and implement financial control and procedures
Extensive understanding of financial analysis and costs management
Business understanding, Proactive critical thinking , Communication skills, Agility
Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Ability to lead and develop strong working relationships in a multinational and multicultural environment
Fluent in English & French
Experience in SAP R/3
Ease with IT systems
Did you know? For many years, as a “disability friendly” company, Renault Trucks SAS has been committed to including people with disabilities in our professional environment.