Volvo Penta designs, builds and delivers complex power solutions to OEM customers around the world.
Global Logistics is the central organization responsible for the planning, ordering and distribution of Volvo Penta Engines, Drive Components and Accessories. Global Logistics is also responsible for the complete Sales & Operations Planning process.
Process Management & Supply Chain Development is a Global Function within Penta Logistics. We are responsible for Process Development and Process Management connected to Order Management, Plan & Supply Material, Warehousing and Distribution, Master data & Customs. We also are also responsible for Penta Packaging Development.
Volvo Penta is on a exiting journey towards new technology. This means that we will need to rethink and redesign our Supply Chain as of today to suit both current and new products. This will impact physical flows, processes as well as IT system's used.
Main Responsibilities :
The overall purpose of this role is to secure that Volvo Penta Order Process is running as smooth as possible, both in terms of current but also for future business prerequisites. Volvo Penta is on a transformation journey towards electromobility and sustainable power solutions. Do you want to take part of this journey and contribute on how we work efficiently with our order processes both here and now but also for our future business ? If so, please send in your application to join this great team of subject matter experts.
To succeed in this mission, we believe that you have a background working within Logistics & Order Management.
On a crisper note the daily agenda can look like :
- Drive and Support Business Process Development within the different Processes & IT Applications.
- Project Manager, Internal Improvement Projects
- Representing Supply Chain Processes in various product projects as well as IT-project's
- Managing IT Change Requests
- Participate in acceptance tests.
- Identify training needs & also plan for and secure that training is executed for relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Process Developer regarding :
- Prioritizations of development
- Input to Roadmap for concerned processes.
- Process Design
- Process Implementation & Change Management
- Support global alignment of implemented processes.
- Developing Key Users
- Managing Key User Forums
- Managing cases & escalations from Key User Network
An ideal candidate would have :
- Leadership skills
- Supply Chain Management experience
- Appropriate Academic Qualifications
- Good Business knowledge
- Process Orientation
- Deep understanding of related IT solutions and business processes
- Good understanding of process interfaces to other processes
- Good knowledge in change management
- Knowledge in Project management
- Eager to work with Continuous Improvement
- Strong Drive
- Good Communication skills
- Customer and Business focus
- Holistic Approach
- Initiator, doer and finisher
Even if you don't tick exactly all the boxes in this Wishlist you are most welcome to send in your application for review.
Hiring Manager :
Director, Process Management & Supply Chain Development
Phone : +46 31 3227202
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.