Our organization is based on people and great teamwork. We are a truly global company, we rely on diversity and together we create a workplace that brings the best out of everyone. Solution Center Construction Equipment has an ambition to strengthen and optimize the Group IT delivery set up towards Volvo CE - which is driven by the idea that through imagination, hard work and technological innovation we will lead the way towards developing a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected.
Our solution center consolidates all deliveries, across all processes towards Volvo CE in one dedicated team.
Do you want to be a part of that journey?
Right now we are looking for a Solution Architect / IT Architect within Sales & Marketing, Solution Center Construction Equipment.
As a team we are together responsible for providing a modern, efficient and secured environment supporting Sales & Marketing business solutions, increasing customers and dealers experience & satisfaction. It is important you have an innovative and creative mind-set in order to inspire and challenge our D&IT organization.
• Secure business value driven design in VCE landscape highly integrated with many market's solutions
• Take the responsibility for the architectural quality in the IT investment
• Design IT integration solutions using relevant platforms & supporting services
• Aligning with IT Security Directives and fulfilling the customer demands for information security
• Support our teams with right tooling for cost awareness and cost optimization
We would like you to have a true interest in modern IT architecture and integration architecture, automation and new technologies. Just like us you have a mindset where everything is possible and learning by asking. Enthusiastic as a person and loves a changing environment. We are big thinkers and always want to meet customer expectations. You probably have some of the following technical skills:
• IT architecture design, solution and infrastructure
• Public Clouds eg. AWS, Google, Azure
• Advanced analytics / Machine Learning
• Network knowledge (Load Balancing, Routing, certificates)
• Lead & Integration Architecture experience is added value
• Understanding of the business processes and solutions of the sub-portfolio is added value
And also experience in:
• Designing, Migrating, Developing, Support and Implementation of web applications using Java/J2EE and .Net Technologies, WebSphere MQ platform
• Integration in-house, COTS, SaaS and Cloud solutions (Salesforce competence is beneficial)
• Cloud Architectures – SAAS, PAAS and IAAS Models, Integration Platform as a Service like Amazon Cloud / Google Cloud Architectures
As well as:
• Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork
• Well aware of agile cultures and methodologies
• Excellent communication & presentation skills
• Experience from working in a global context
What can you expect from us?
• Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
• Work life balance: we make sure you enjoy quality time away from work
• Remote work opportunities, employment contract and flexible working hours
• Clear career path & extensive development opportunities
• Private healthcare (available also onsite)
• Volvo League: We run team games in various sports
• Participation in international projects and different trainings
• Unlimited access to learning including Azure academy, Pluralsight and many more
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual. We are looking forward to meeting you!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.