Provide primary nursing care of occupational injuries and illnesses, including emergency care and referral, based upon nursing assessment, diagnosis, and medical directives. Interview and counsel employees to assist in resolving work-related physical ailments. Interfaces with line management, safety and industrial hygienists, and human resources regarding case resolution. May assist physicians and supervising nurse in handling complex health problems.
- Current Pennsylvania Registered Nurse licensure - unrestricted
- 3-5 years Occupational Health/ER/Urgent Care
- CPR/AED Certified
- (BAT) Breath Alcohol Technician Certification; Urine Drug Screen Collector (willing to become certified)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Strong health/physical assessment techniques
- Strong attention to detail to include documentation of medical information into proprietary software database
- Knowledge of EAP, FMLA, ADA, HIPAA
- Perform basic nursing functions to assess and treat occupational injuries and illnesses
- Perform immunizations, respiratory/CDL medical clearances under direction of physician
- Perform audiometric testing/evaluation under direction of physician
- Serve as member of on-site Medical Emergency Response Team (MERT)
- Maintain AED/ambulance/emergency medical kits
- Perform post-accident/DOT random drug and alcohol screening
- Maintain medical equipment per recommended protocols including cleaning/sterilization and calibration
- Provide occasional cross-shift nursing support
- Other medical related/dispensary support functions
- Ability to routinely lift 10-20 lbs. to include First-Aid Bags/Portable Diagnostic equipment/Medical and Office Supplies
- Ability to occasionally lift greater than 50 lbs. to include raising patient onto gurney, wheelchair, exam table, etc.
- Ability to perform seated work for extended periods
- Ability to perform standing work for extended periods
The job is performed in a traditional workplace medical dispensary/business office setting.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
A new era is here. Technologies such as big data, automation and artificial intelligence are changing the way we look at manufacturing and logistics. Volvo Group Trucks Operations is the organization responsible for truck manufacturing and logistics within the Volvo Group and is shaping future industries.
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions as well as the production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is also responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group’s customers and for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chains for all brands. Together, Volvo Group Trucks Operations represents 30,000 employees at 30 plants and 50 distribution centers across the globe. Our global industrial footprint offers an opportunity for an international career in a state-of-the-art industrial environment, in which continuous improvement is the foundation. Join our teams as well!
We Participate in E-verify
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.