Who are we?
As a remanufacturing operation, we receive Powertrain Components that have exceeded their initial life cycle and restore them to their original performance specifications. The Reman center is committed to protecting the environment, and has received multiple environmental awards.
What is the job?
Much of a Volvo intern/cop-op’s workday will be spent assisting management with activities related to the business area they support. You should be able-bodied, as the job may include extended periods of sitting, standing and walking.
What will your day-to-day look like? You will:
- Assist with month-end financial reports and journal entries
- Creating annual/monthly/quarterly schedules
- Ensure accurate and timely financial performance analysis and reporting
- Help with accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Manage the monthly tracking of our physical inventory
- As applicable to assigned business area, perform in-depth analysis of on-going operations. Identify important trends, key risk, and opportunities for cost reduction and process improvement
- You ideally have completed at least 2 years of college in an Business Control, Finance or Accounting degree program. To fit our ideal profile, you will be highly motivated and possess strong interpersonal skills. You are able to support the company within all levels of the organization. You are able to apply your knowledge on the job and communicate your knowledge to individuals within the organization. You have the ability to manage multiple tasks and use analytical and critical thinking skills. You are located in the Harrisburg/Middletown area and are able to commute to work throughout your internship/co-op.
- Spring Interns are required work less than 30 hours per week and must be enrolled as full-time student.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
Why work for us?
Our work is challenging and rewarding as we help the Volvo Group fulfill its mission of “driving prosperity through transport solutions.” This opportunity with the Middletown Remanufacturing team also offers the ability to learn an interesting aspect of the business while making a positive impact on the environment.
We also offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work schedule to support your continuing education
- Participation with College/University Co-Op programs where you can receive credit for your work experience at Volvo
- Outstanding, values-driven work culture
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates.
In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.