Every year we look for a new generation of IT specialists - students and graduates, who are eager to join us for an internship - DriveIT. With support of a mentor, they have a chance to learn and contribute to IT projects and teams. You can be one of them - start your career with Volvo Group IT and get to know us better.
DriveIT 2021/22 is here!
On 20th October, we are organizing an exclusive online event - DriveIT with Volvo during which you will have a chance to meet us in person and get more information about our internship.
Check out our website - https://driveitwithvolvo.pl/ for more information!
This is us, your new colleagues
We are a team that supports our users from Volvo Headquarter in the area of Legal, Environmental and Real Estate Solution. We are young and more experienced Solution Leaders and Application Support Specialists. Some were employed by Volvo after finalizing their internship programs. Not need to say we value our friendliness, respect and cooperativeness within the team.
This is an opportunity waiting for you
This is unique opportunity for you to experience work with Volvo headquarters members from Gothenburg. You will learn a lot not only about technical aspects of our duties but also about our corporate culture, values, priorities. You will encounter different user problems where your creativity will help to solve them.
This is you:
- You are a student in your 3rd, 4th or 5th year of study, or you have recently graduated
- You are available 30 to 40 h per week
- You communicate in English fluently
- It’s nice if you do something more than only studying – you are a member of student organization, student research group etc.
- You are open minded person with easy learning approach
- You have at least basic knowledge of IT infrastructure and applications
- You have at least basic understanding of SQL or you know any programming language
- You want to develop your technical troubleshooting skills
- You are willing to help others with their day-to-day technical problems
- You are willing to help others and share your competence
- You think about your career as a sustainable growth
And this is what we can offer you:
- Dedicated mentor who will support you in your further development during the program
- Possibility to work in agile environment – let us show you in practice how it looks like
- An expertise in working from home as our internship is mostly undertaken remotely
- Improvement your soft skills and technical expertise through trainings and international projects
- Medical care
- Contact with real problems and challenges posed by working with a Business
Does it sound like your plan for upcoming months? Please do not hesitate to apply to join our teams!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.