Are you passionate about creating customer value and pioneering new services based on market and customer insights? Then the Innovation Lab at Volvo Group Connected Solutions is the place for you to prosper. Our agile teams work together with customers, partners, start-ups, and the different brands of the Volvo Group to find the next horizon of sustainable growth. Welcome to our world!
We are now looking for a senior innovation manager that will lead innovation activities and be part of our team.
This is us, your new colleagues
Here you will meet passionate pioneers across a variety of disciplines, ranging from innovation managers and software developers to service designers and data scientists. Together we share knowledge, overcome challenges, and celebrate success. Our office is in the thriving Lindholmen area in Gothenburg.
As a Senior Innovation Manager, you initiate and lead innovation all the way from idea generation to establishment of new digital services and new ventures.
- Finding the next horizon of sustainable growth for the Volvo Group
- Identifying opportunities for service innovation enabled by digital technologies that can improve our customers’ operation, and thereby create new business for the Volvo Group
- Keeping track on trends, start-ups and competitor movements within the connected and digital domain related to Volvo Group business e.g., logistics, construction, mining, public transport, and fleet management
- Capturing unmet needs, communicate them to others, and collaboratively work with multidisciplinary teams to develop services from concepts, prototypes, and pilots, to new ventures or handover to Business Areas for wider market launch
- Working with start-ups, partners, and academy to validate desirability, feasibility, and business value of concepts
- The position reports to the Director Business Innovation & Foresight and is part of the Volvo Group Connected Solutions Innovation Lab
You should have proven experience from:
- Methods such as business model design, design thinking, and lean start-up methodology
- Customer domains related to the Volvo Group’s business areas
- Leading cross functional teams in different phases from idea development to commercialization
- Proactively identifying, packaging, and communicating new business opportunities
- Working with start-ups, incubators, or having started your own company
- Get energy from both strategizing as well as hands-on prototyping and testing with customers
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and drive
- Be characterized by humility, integrity, and creativity
- Network, communicate, and present with ease
- Like to work in a fast paced, multicultural, and diverse environment
- Have humor, because in the end, working here should be fun!
The position is based in Gothenburg, Sweden. Occasional travel is expected.
Are we the perfect match?
If this sounds like the next step in your career, send in your application no later than November 21. We will make ongoing selections of applications during until the closing date.
Curious, and have some questions? Call us!
For more information please contact Hans Lind, Director Business Innovation & Foresight +46 73 902 89 40.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Connected Solutions is a global organization that leads the development of Volvo’s connected services and solutions of tomorrow. We work at the forefront of connectivity by collecting and analyzing data from over 1 000 000 Volvo customer assets. The organization is set-up to deliver competitive offerings, shorten time to market and provide an arena for new service innovations together with customers, partners and the Volvo Group.
Come and visit us online!
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.