The mission of the unit Business Area & Group Function Solutions is to be accountable for an optimized Group IT delivery in solutions and projects towards
- the Business Areas Volvo CE, Volvo Buses and Volvo Penta in a consolidated cross-process set-up
- the Group Functions in Business Administration (Finance, HR, Legal, Communication, Real Estate and other HQ functions)
- Organizations using solutions in the Business Administration area, outside VGHQ responsibility, where Group IT has an active delivery based on each main stakeholder organization’s specific priorities and evolution.
Solution Center Finance
The Solution Center Finance is responsible for all deliveries related to solutions in its scope: Finance, both SAP and legacy, as well as solutions for Real Estate. The Solution Center has full responsibility for runtime (cost, quality of service) and for the delivery of projects.
The Solution Center is supporting roadmap design and long term planning in its area. It is then responsible for driving deliveries according to the global solutions agenda.
We are now looking for an IT person with good working knowledge in FICO module and PS module of SAP.
Wanted profile/ Position description
As a Solution Consultant, your primary responsibility will be responsible to ensure optimal solutions to the requirements from business. The candidate is expected to have good end-to-end knowledge of the SAP Finance module and you have proven experience in the relevant areas. You will work together with business representatives to provide and end-to-end solutions and bring in needed controls to minimize the IT disruptions for business.
Since you are part of a global unit, with global responsibilities, you will need to actively cooperate with various stakeholders and navigate with ease in a multi-cultural environment. It is important you have a continuous improvement mind-set. You also have a strong quality focus and a personal drive to reach the objectives and targets set for your unit, understanding how these contribute to the Volvo Group vision and strategy.
- Minimum experience of around 9-12 yrs in FICO with some exposure to PS as well
- Strong knowledge in cost object controlling, CO-PA, Project systems.
- Knowledge on integrations with MM, SD modules
- Experience in Global roll outs, Upgrade projects and handling Enhancements is a prerequisite.
- Should have exposure working on at-least 2 implementation and minimum one support engagement in an independent capacity
- Knowledge on Month end, year end closing activities in finance and controlling
- Good knowledge on interfaces, standard reporting functionality, ALE-Idoc integration with third party would be preferred.
- Ability to understand complex system landscape configurations connected to FICO processes
- Good knowledge in S/4 HANA would be a value add.
- Agile working experience
- Other requirements:
- Good expertise in working with and leading teams when required
- Relevant university degree
- Excellent communication & presentation skills are a requirement
- Complete proficiency in English is a requirement
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.