• Development and maintenance of master data applications used globally
• Collaboration with both IT team members as well as non-technical business representatives and project managers
• Ensuring high quality, stable, maintainable, and secure solutions
• Courage to recommend solutions according to best practices and guidelines
• Preparation and maintenance of up-to-date and high-quality business and technical documentation
• The 2nd / 3rd level of support in order to troubleshoot and resolve issues
• Take responsibility for the quality and security
• Sharing knowledge and experience among the team
• Support external & internal audit activities
• High communication skills, experience working with business requirements
• Minimum 3 years hands-on experience as full stack developer working with SOLID principles
• Essential technology stack:
o SQL (nice to have Oracle DB EXP), .Net Core 3.1
o Angular 10
o OpenShift 3.11
o REST API
o IBM MQ
o Azure DevOps
• Nice to have: MVC 5, WebForms, Windows Server (IIS), VCOM
• Experience with SCRUM
• Experience in writing and executing unit tests
• Proficient in English
• Nice to have: experience with master data and/or financial solutions
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.