Being a Project & Commodity buyer for Transmissions, you have an end to end approach with complex systems such as complete gearboxes. You manage platform solutions developed by the supplier base & work together with your stakeholders on how to integrate those solution in the Volvo range of product to create value for the customers. You support our Brands & BAs in answering Tenders in the most competitive way.
Our offer to you:
The Vendor team is characterized by a close collaboration to our supplier base to integrate the solution that will bring a real value to our product offering. The transformation of our collaborations to Partnership is at the heart of what we do. We manage for instance complete Engines, alternative fuel engines like LNG, complete transmissions, & transmission & engine accessories for specific customer applications.
We strive to bring value to our end customers by challenging the status quo and this is where you come into the picture.
We offer a chance to be, together with us, an active part of developing and setting the course for our society’s future transport solutions by becoming a Project and Commodity buyer on Vendor Transmissions.
What does it mean?
Together with your purchasing and cross-functional network, you will proactively drive all relevant activities, use all needed tools and means to continuously secure a best in class supplier QDCFTSR performance during the full part life cycle.
QDCFTSR = Quality, Delivery, Cost, Feature, Technology, Sustainability and Risk Management.
You will also be responsible for production and after production activities such as handling supplier crisis, supplier integration projects, follow-up of contracts and agreements with suppliers and ensure implementation.
Who are we?
Are you like us – engaged in your work and professional in everything you do, to delivery world class purchasing? If yes – Volvo Group Trucks Purchasing is the right place for you.
In the Vendor team we can’t promise you an effortless job, but we can promise you:
- A professional team, creating value in an open, multicultural, dynamic, and rewarding working environment
- Truly exciting challenges to work within a global environment that provides you with developmental opportunities both professionally and personally.
- As the team leader, I believe trust associated to constant and fruitful dialogue are key to develop.
- Our trustworthy attitude creates lasting relationship among colleagues, peers and stakeholders.
Who are you?
- Someone with the ability to drive change and who dares to try things no one has done before.
- A flexible person with a can-do attitude who sees opportunities where others see risks
- Is comfortable in conflict and likes to negotiate
- Always trying to improve, both yourself and your work environment
- A true team player with the belief that the best results are achieved together while having fun
- We also believe you have an adequate academic education
- Experience in the automotive industry and seating area is a competitive advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Sounds exciting, isn’t it?
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Purchasing has 125 BSEK in purchasing annual spend and 2,550 supply chain partners in serial production. We deliver the best possible products and service that bring value to our customers through scouting and working with high performing supply chain partners.
We support Volvo Group’s mission ‘Driving prosperity through transport solutions’ through sustainability, business ethics and innovation. When you join Volvo Group Trucks Purchasing, you will become part of a global network with more than 1,400 professionals in 50 different sites across 25 countries. Joining us means working in a global context with people from diverse backgrounds and different nationalities while contributing to the core business and results of Volvo Group.
Diversity is important for us, we therefore put a lot of time and effort into creating an open and inclusive environment for all. We are extremely proud to say that we are almost as many females as men in our team. We are goal oriented and business focused people who believe that the best results are achieved while having fun and when we challenge each other. We offer unique opportunities where you can accelerate your career through competence development and connect with people who are truly passionate for purchasing. Join us and work where the action is!
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.